Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Well, didn't January whiz on by...or was I just too wrapped up in a blanket with a
great book (The Story of Edgar Sawtelle) to notice?? Perhaps that, and watching all of
the snow and ice fall this past month.
I took some great pics of my feathered friends

gathering hungrily at the feeders I have hanging about. One or two are Christmas Card
worthy, I think.

And now, February, with its own changes--and not just the weather and more daylight.
I had a good interview at OSU's surgery dept, and tomorrow I go in to
shadow the crew for a few hours. Honestly, I do not want to work there, but rather in
one of the off-site surgery centers where it's 7-3 five days a week and no holidays or
dreaded on-call duties.

But if I can maintain my 80 hours at MCE, I could hang in there until something opens up at OSU. Damn! I just hate it when they move my cheese!!!

Happy Ground Hog's Day...
Cat =^..^=

1 comment:

David and Katherine said...

I didnt know you had a blog. Thats really cool!!! I hope you post more stuff soon. We should hang out or go shopping or something. I dont see you enough.xoxoxoxo
-Margaret